Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ethans birthday party!

Here is Samantha riding with Tyler. She does know him from childs day out last year. He was in the room next to hers.
Now I turn around and she is riding with Skyler(?) I think. He is older than samantha which I guess she wanted since tyler is about 6 months younger. You know how long it takes men (I mean boys) to mature.
Here's a cute sheppie moment. He did learn how to sit at the top of the slide and scoot to where he could go down the slide without any help. before he wanted to stand at the top and it always looked like he wanted to go head first.
Here is the birthday boy with his cake. Earlier this table was full of boys (I think samantha was the only girl around ethan's age at the party for a while) anyway the boys were eating pizza and just giggling up a storm. One of them was probably eating a bug or a booger!

No comments: