Tuesday, my aunt nancy came over for a bit. daddy has been out of town and came back thursday. so we stayed in tuesday morning since no school and then we went out back to swing. you can't tell but shep had a bad daiper rash so he was running around commando style. he only peed once on the basketball. i hope he's not one of those kids that will be liking to take his clothes off in public! samantha wanted to be a princess. i just let her go around in a sunday dress. she's only going to be in them for a year anyway. i guess that's what happens when you are a new parent at 40. you let her enjoy things. who cares if she messes the dress up? she's only little once.
1 day ago




1 comment:
Carolyn I'm glad you have this blog! It is so funny to watch Samantha sing into her cup-a-cake and dance around. I feel like I can be more a part of their lives since we live so far away with it. I know it must take time but its worth it!
Post a Comment