We went to my church's trunk N treat. There was an old time fire truck that the kids go to sit on. The top part reminded me of the upper half of a double decker tour bus. Guess the firefighters sat there on the way to the blaze. Last Sunday an old abandoned house caught fire down the street. There was still a structure and some furniture and odds and ends inside. It has some acreage and there's been a for sale sign for about 3 yrs. All day Monday, I saw more people there to help board up windows and clear out the debris than I've seen in the seven yrs I've been living here.
Anyway, samantha's been getting scared here lately. We got the veggie tales dvd about handling fear and she has a night light in her room. She asked me if I got scared and I told her yes if obama is elected and there is a fillibuster proof house and senate. Can you say fillibuster?




No comments:
Post a Comment