This week I've been on facebook more than blogging. I've been grieving over our church body. Our senior pastor resigned and there is a void left behind. But today, I have Isaiah 40:31 - "But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."
Today is my moms birthday and she called me. Yes I know I should have called her first. She asked about when we went to Kohls a few weeks ago. She had a bill for 7/11 and we went on 7/9. She thought someone was using her charge number but she still had her card. Anyway she called me back to say that she was looking at a bill from July 2006! That's what 60 yrs. old looks like people! Anyway, I wouldn't have remembered that bill even if she called me on 7/31/2006. I was getting ready for Guatemala to meet my beautiful princess, Samantha. And I was a few weeks pregnant unbeknownst to me! Yes folks two years ago this Sunday was the day Juana, Samantha's foster mom, brought Blanca Luz to us in the adoption room of the Marriott in Guatemala City.
Ok I've said enough. See you!




No comments:
Post a Comment