Monday, November 3, 2008

Interesting Info

I found Samantha's stats from her 18 month checkup when I was putting Shepard's away. Here's how great our God is. At 18 months old, Samantha was 28 1/2 pounds at 32 inches tall with 19 inches of head circumference. Now Shepard at 18 months, weighs 24 1/2 pounds at 32 1-2 inches tall and 19 3/4 inches of head circumference. On paper, the two would seem to be biological siblings. Samantha is taller than our neighbor's son who is only one month older than she is. I always thought she would be smaller than other kids due to her prenatal nutrition being so different. I do know that Guatemala has less stringent pollution regulations. Samantha seems to get a cough more often than shepard and it hangs on for longer. But wasn't that remarkable that samantha is only 1/2 inch shorter than shepard is now, when she was the same age. God really is good and his timing is definately perfect!

1 comment:

The Ragsdale's said...

Praise God! I remember praying for health for Samantha awaiting her arrival. God is good!