Well here I am without pictures. I took the camera to jefferson memorial forest and i think that i left it there. I have looked everywhere. bummer! I hope it turns up. Anyway, maybe someone turned it in. I've had it about 3-1/2 years. It doesn't take very good pictures when people (i.e. a 1 and 2-1/2 yr. old) are moving. The kids are almost always blurry! Anywho, derby day we all went to a party and sunday was church. Monday, samantha went to childs day out and her arm wasn't improving very much. So back to the doctor on monday, then to the x-ray place which confirmed a tiny fracture. then off to kosair to set it because we couldn't get in to the orthopedic doc until wed. so kosair does not cast kids they only immobilize them in a splint. But God is Good! We walked out of kosair with a sling. No cast and by tuesday, samantha was able to eat with a spoon in her right hand. Tuesday we went to jefferson memorial forest http://www.memorialforest.com/ Thats where the kids saw a goose and some ducks. a frog and hundreds of little tadpoles. shepard tried to play chicken with the goose who was not getting off the paved path for anyone! they have a nice paved path, a playground, covered picnic areas, and a pond. wednesday, samantha went back to school and did fine. i forgot to mention that her school had smores on monday so when we went to the doctor she looked worse because dried blood and chocolate look very similar. now i know why CSI has make sure the Q-tip turns purple. probably chocolate spatter! Even though I spent all day with samantha at the doctors and ER, she was very good and I really enjoyed spending that one on one time with her. Mammaw was a lifesaver as she came over to watch shepard. I was gone from 10:30-6pm.
One last thing, shepard in the bath last night discovered his manhood. I was tired, bath time was over, I said "time to get out shepard, you have the rest of your life to play with that thing!"
Finally, I forgot to mention that my favorite conservative talk show host adopted a little girl from Guatemala, Maria Caroline. Go see her at http://www.lauraingraham.com/. She's a cutie!
1 day ago




1 comment:
I said "time to get out shepard, you have the rest of your life to play with that thing!"
I am laughing out loud! You're hilarious!
We'll have to go to Jefferson Memorial Forest together sometime.
Post a Comment