Thursday, May 29, 2008

Now if I could only learn how to ask for directions....
Samantha and puppy are helping daddy put together the workbench.
Shepard can get close to the water now that no one is in it to splash him!

OK, tonight Russ put together the workbench that he got for Christmas. It only took him an hour. But he did cook supper and clean up so I can't complain. Samantha had fun in the pool and I didn't get the camera out until she was done. We were busy playing in the backyard and our neighbor's youngest daughter, Peyton, came over and gave Samantha a Dora princess doll whose hair grows. They played together for about a half hour and Peyton is around 8. She just finished 2nd grade.
Last night shepard decided to wake up at 3:30 and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30. I gave him oragel and tylenol and rocked him a little. Then he wanted me to rock him some more. Then I finally got the hint and put him down. So we all slept until 8am. Crazy night. Reminds me of this time one year ago. Both kiddos are in bed now so I'd better start resting. Zoo time is tomorrow and I've been telling samantha that she needs to get a good night's rest. The truth is that I need to get one!

No comments: