Ok so I'm finally posting again. Well I found the camera after I bought the new one. but i love the new one and you can see why! We came back from gatlinburg sunday. this last picture is from today at the zoo! we're going to try the potty thing again now that school is out. samantha sat on the potty after she pooped in her diaper. she really tried hard on the potty since a fudge pop was her reward. I mean the talker that she is and i was right across the hall in shepard's room. I peeped in and said "are you doing ok?". She said "No mommy! Don't talk to me! I'm pooping on the potty!" Ok then.
Russ and I got to get away with our sunday school class on a couples retreat to gatlinburg. we were gone thursday til sunday and his parents watched the kids. they originally were planning on heading back home monday morning. but after watching these two, they left about 2 hours after we got home! Ok time to post some more waiting for the pictures to upload.




No comments:
Post a Comment