Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More cute pictures!



Today the kiddos and i went to the zoo. we had passes for the train and samantha liked it. Tonight we're going to mission friends for the last time of the season. Samantha has been hanging out with someone that frequents the casinos. I don't know who it could be but she's been saying things like "two dollars", "go to ceasar's", and "put it all on red". It started last week. It's been a crazy week for her. She doesn't understand that school is over and wants to see her teacher, Mrs. Diana. She didn't see her sunday school teacher on sunday and after tonight she won't have mission friends. We are blessed with a good group of stay at home moms that she can play with. Although lately this month everyone seems to be asking me to do things - like more responsibilities. I just got used to not having a million bottles to wash everyday! Well as soon as I get used to one thing, I'll have something new! And for those asking about me in the wedding photos - I haven't seen them! People have taken them but I don't have them!
Shepard did say "mama" on mother's day. He can say baba for ball and sistee for sister. He is also trying to climb on everything! Much more adventuresome than samantha was. I'm glad that she was first!

No comments: