OK - today we went to the zoo. tuesday it was just samantha and i and mammaw kept shepard. after our zoo trip on tuesday, we went to help switch out winter clothes for summer ones at the infant resource center. this is a ministry of walnut street baptist church - www.walnutstreet.org
I love going into old louisville - I love the old architecture. Anyway the reason I said something is to tell you they are in desperate need to 0-3 months clothes. Now I don't have any with samantha as she was 8 months old when we got her home. Shepard I was lucky and my friend gave me some so I can pass them along. This ministry helps parents with clothes, formula, diapers, etc. Their clothes go up to size 3T. Here is a shout out on the long run baptist assoc. web site. Go to http://www.lrba.org/templates/System/details.asp?id=20083&PID=31482
At the zoo, we went to the playground and I saw Mary Beth whose son, Roberto, will be 3 on July 4th. She was with a friend, Emily, whose daughter is also, samantha grace. Small world! I met mary beth at a playdate for foreign born adoptees and their parents. It's every friday (sept - may) from 11:30 to 1 at southeast christian. I've only been once but may go back soon now that shepard's second nap is around 2 and samantha did good when we left the zoo at 1. She only fell asleep in the car when we were 1-1/2 blocks away!
I put shepard in samantha's lap when they went down the slide. It was soo cute and again mommy forgot the camera - I'm going to have to surgically attach that to my hip!
1 day ago




No comments:
Post a Comment