Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More wedding pics




Ok, so Samantha wanted to be held the whole time and shepard wanted to walk the whole time. Right after Kathi walked down the aisle, shepard got fussy and daddy and the gang went to the nursery so the kiddos could play. The first picture is my cousin, Stephanie, another bridesmaid who is only 7 months younger than Kathi. My mom is also in the picture. We took a video with my camcorder but I can't let samantha watch it. She always wants to watch her first birthday party only the eating cake part not opening the presents. She says "watch samantha eat cake?" Oh and she loves her new uncle Jon, the groom. When she woke up on Sunday, she told daddy "I was talkin to Jon on the phone." I wonder if Kathi knew?

1 comment:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Nice pics... I want to see pics of Carolyn all gussied up for the wedding!