Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Meatloaf and Brooms




Well it looks like Shepard is following samantha all the time. These are yesterdays pictures. They had meatloaf and mashed potatoes as you can see shep has them all over. I went out with my friend peggy and we got some cute stuff for sheps first birthday! Then we took a walmart run and got the cake and stuff for the party. I'm all set. Tonight we had fish (tilapia) and mac and cheese. It was a hit with both kids! If I believed in it, I'd buy a powerball ticket! It's a lucky night when they both like everything I fixed for dinner! shepard liked his mac/cheese so much that he found the pieces that fell into his bib and ate those!
Today we went to the library. I coaxed shep into sitting still by feeding him animal crackers one at a time. samantha went around the room finding every book in the room that Ms. Karen wasn't reading. she wouldn't sit still! i thought she would be better now than when we used to go about a year ago since she is read to in a group at child's day out! No such luck!
Then we went out to mcdonalds with peggy for lunch. I'm so excited about his birthday but I can't believe his baby period is over. I remember samantha's first birthday and don't remember when she became a little girl! It was so fast! yesterday we went to wendy's for lunch and she took off the lid to her mandarin oranges cup all by herself! Can you believe she didn't ask for mommy's help? that's another thing - she's switched from calling us mommy and daddy to mom and dad! Stop that's too grown up! Then I turn around and she's a doctor! well last week she started calling herself doctor.
now do go thinking i only feed them fast food for lunch. it's spring break and i am trying to get over my nasal congestion. i've been blowing my nose like crazy since last tuesday. i'm going to the doctor tomorrow. i'm glad the kids don't have it.


1 comment:

Four Better or Four Worse said...

I'm glad you finally posted another comment! I've been checking daily. It's hard to belive your little man is going to be 1!