Friday, April 4, 2008

Brotherly love

Ok I had to put some videos on my blog not to be outdone by the other blogs. It's hard to keep up with the Joneses. Anyway this one is where shepard is trying to play with samantha and things don't go too well. You can catch a glimpse of samantha laughing about it. I took it with my camera and it's grainy and does not have sound. I need to play around with my camcorder to get some sound.


Tonight samantha wanted to be called doctor. I think girls have a more creative side because she wants to play with the playdoh. Although daddy had fun with it also once mommy showed him how to use the fun factory. shepard likes some of samantha's toys like the disney princess umbrella stroller she got from mammaw and poppy for christmas. but shepard likes to run it into the wall and pop wheelies! They both like to play with the little boat that shepard got for easter. mommy likes to sing the little song it plays! I can't believe that in one week shepard will be one year old! It doesn't seem like a year has already gone by. His birthday is right around Thunder over louisville. Once samantha turned a year old, her babyness disappeared. Maybe because we weren't there for the first 8 months of her life. it's hard to imagine shepard that little. every day is a blessing - even the sick days!

No comments: