Wednesday, April 2, 2008


My two babies in the crib!
Ok my fears of Samantha wanting to be someone else by being called "Joe" here recently have been subsided. Today, she was calling herself "doctor" all afternoon. Maybe that's an age appropriate thing since a few months ago, another boy wanted to get in the tunnel under the ship at oxmoor mall and play doctor. Ok I definately wasn't about to let that happen!

Shepard has been saying "hiss" because that's all our cat, Junior, says to him lately. He also likes his blankie which is a little big for him to carry around. Today I had the sniffles and exhaustion so daddy stayed home with the kids. I do feel better but am still not at 100%. If ball players get to go to the minor leagues for rehab, then it seems all the more so that stay at home moms should be able to also! We're worth more than the players!
Samantha went to the dentist for the first time yesterday. She got a goodie bag with a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, crayons, stickers, lip balm, a magnet, and nail file. It was the highlight of her trip. They should give those out at the doctor!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are really cute. Cannot believe how fast they grow. SG

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I have another blog to add to my blog roll!

Four Better or Four Worse said...

Good luck with potty training! Suck!