Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Reds pulled out a victory!

OK for those that don't know my hubby hails from the Cincy area and although he is a bengals fan, he is also a huge cubs fan. So with him being an only child, his parents have inundated samantha with bengals stuff. we also have some bobble heads and drinking glasses. So when I asked them about why they didn't reciprocate with reds paraphenalia - I really already knew the answer (russ is not a reds fan!) Oh it doesn't count that the bats are the minor league affiliate of the reds and that we have full season passes- all 80 home games! Anyway, I went out and bought samantha a reds hat and shepard has two reds onesies (a red and a black one). The black one brought them a win and the red one was worn on opening day - no W for the reds that day! Here's what they look like!

Here is what shepard looked like - he wouldn't sit still - imagine an 11 month old boy not wanting to stand still?












No comments: