Ok, Tuesday we went for a walk and ended up at the playground at the school close to home. Samantha went on the swinging bridge for the first time by herself without any coaxing! While we were there, a man brought his teenage daughter (I think she has Down's) and their dog (a 3yr old black border collie/lab mix). The dog was so well behaved and named Shep! That's a small world! We're leaving for my sister's wedding Friday. I told Samantha that we are going on an adventure. Now she keeps asking me or telling me "go to the zoo?" "go to Kroger?". She's such a world traveler - well actually she is. So anyway I went to get a pedicure with my cousin, Stephanie, another bridesmaid. My dress is at http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=3328&prodgroup=110 in the color watermelon. I have now decided to get my nails done - I know I should have had them done with my toes. Now Samantha wants to touch my toes all the time. I got the french tip and a silver lining. They are really cute except that Stephanie dropped one of the wedding gifts on her toe and it chipped! I made up a new word. You know when women wear pants that are too tight at the rear and they are worried about panty lines so they wear a thong. But it really doesn't matter because a panty should be covering that up - you know what I'm talking about! Anyway I called that butt hash - like the hash you eat. And I've been guilty of that myself. I'll try to refrain in the future! Later!
1 day ago




1 comment:
You are a hoot - butt hash! So I am guessing that you can't come over for a play date tomorrow if you're heading out of town for a wedding. Have fun!
Post a Comment